We’re looking for talent! Check out our open vacancies
Are you interested in working for us? One of the open vacancies below might be just the right job for you. Tell us why! Can’t find your dream job below, but you feel you could be a vital force for our studio? Please feel free to contact us.
- At the moment we have no open positions at our London office.
Are you interested?
Send your letter of application, resume and portfolio to:
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR IN60SECONDS?MUSTHAVES FOR A SUCCESSFUL MATCH
- You have completed a relevant education at college or university level.
- You have strong analytical skills, and you’re capable to convert a client’s question to creative concepts. You have creative ideas, but you’re also sharp on content.
- As an animator or illustrator, you have proven skills in the field of visualisation, illustration and/or animation.
- You’re capable of working together in a creative team, bringing together different disciplines to achieve a better result.
- You’re eager to learn, and you are (and tend to remain) up to date on new trends and techniques.
WORKING AT IN60SECONDSCHALLENGING AND VERSATILEAt in60seconds we both work for big as well as smaller clients, on a great variety of subjects. Our team consists of passionate professionals with great creative talent. Among colleagues, many activities are organised. For example, Coen Rens started Draw Club Amsterdam, and we have our own office boat which we occasionally use on Amsterdam’s canals.
The people working at in60seconds get the opportunity to spend 10% of their time on personal development and development of the studio with a so-called 180s Project. An example is this Treasure Map of Amsterdam, which we developed together with Lienke Raben and I Know This Great Little Place in Amsterdam.
DO YOU WANT TO WORK AT IN60SECONDS?
Are you interested in working with us? Send your letter of application, resume and portfolio to:
Michelle Hamelink – firstname.lastname@example.org